Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3# Memento

Sorry I haven't watched any movies lately guys, I'm a slacker I know. I'm back at it though with Movie #3. This is #3 right, or am I on 4? Whatever we're calling it 3 lol. 

Movie #3 is Memento. I've never even heard of this movie but the cover looks good and the wee little description on IMDb sounds pretty good.

Tagline in IMDb: Some memories are best forgotten

That's a bit foreboding. 

Creep picture. What's his tattoo say? Jenkis somethings

Wait why is the picture fading!?! that's opposit of what is supposed to happen.

Oooh i get it now.

He has memory loss I take it?

Remember Sammy Jenkis.

Whoa that would SUCK. I would hate to not be able to make new memories.

Why is he shaving his legs?

Okay this is going to get annoying i think.

Damn. Tattoos of your life on your arm. Is Sammy Jenkis his wife? Natalie...WHo is Natalie.

Is this before or after he shot Teddy? or John...whatever his name is.

Well that's why he was shaving.

Sammy Jenkis. The note writer.

I like her. Natalie. The actress at least. WHere is she from...Good point. even if you get revenge you're not going to know about it. you're going to forget it.

So if this Teddy guy really is John G then he  is one sick guy. Like really sick.

That's awkward. Putting on her shirt and not even knowing.

This is really starting to get confusing.

yeah I feel really bad for this guy. I wouldn't be able to deal. I don't know what I would do in his situation. To constantly have the day you lost the person you love be the last day you remember would be the worst thing ever. 

Who the fuck is he talking to on all of these phone calls.

Dodd sounds like the retarded way to say Todd.

No way. he tattoos himself. really? HOly shit. This is totally a guess right now but what else could it be.

So i'm chasing this guy....no he's chasing me. lol.

He has that bad of a memory? Wow. Kind of figuring this out now though.
Don't burn it!!! Don't do it! Noooooo. Seriously, really sad.

Yeah. Waking up in the middle of the night wondering why their not next to you would be heartbreaking.
I'm thinking Sammy Jenkis' wife kills him. I hope not though.

Well now we know what was crossed out on Natalie's photo.

That's who you were, not who you are.

Hahahahaha. Never answer the phone. as you're on the phone. Greeeat.


When someone is beating the crap out of you and you "have to tell him something" you LIE. people have forgotten how to lie. if you're life is in danger and you can't give out any information. make up a GOOD LIE. like oh yeah he has a porche not a jaguar. duh.

OH I would so slap her right now. She's such a bitch. Especially knowing what happens in the future. That makes it so much worse. Find a pen! Find a pen! but we all know he doesn't. No Fucking Way. What a Bitch. OMG.

Finally we know what happened. Wait, she was totally still moving before he went into the bathroom how did she die that quickly? that makes no sense.

How does he remember to not talk on the phone if he can't make any new memories?

She just blinked! WTF! How is she dead if she just blinked and that was his last memory? I'm lost again.

Okay that's even worse. What a horrible person. Like really? How could you do that!?

I'm so confused as to what the fuck is going on again. Who is Teddy? Are all of the facts Lenny has tattooed on him wrong? How does he know not to believe his lies?

Different clothes....? How did that happen?

I think I might have to watch this movie a second time to understand it fully....And a new ride. That's his truck from the first scene where he kills Teddy! And another puzzle piece falls into place. So What is in the Basement? Lets see if Teddy's request is met.

Enter new car...and new suit.

He could kill a ton of people and never know it.

Shake it like a Polaroid picture. I had to, it was time.

Who's lying? What!?!?!?!? I did not see this coming. Well this explains why she was blinking.



My head hurts. Oh my goodness. Okay, so that was really good but confusing as shit (thank you, Justin). It was a lot like Shutter Island. Really sad. BUt did he really have a memory issue? and was it mental or physical? Did his wife "make" him kill her or did he do it? Oh, Sammy Jenkis. Do we know what his name was? Cause that would have been sweet if Sammy Jenkis was an anagram for Lenny whatever his last name is. But, alas, Sammy Jenkis has no L or second N.

 So overall, very freakin confusing but I really liked it. Really sad, but I liked it. yeah, i liked it. we'll go with....4 1/2 stars. Yeah I'm gonna rate these from now one. Maybe I should be more harsh on my stars....3 stars....3 3/4 of a star....yes. 3 3/4 stars. i like it!! NO JUSTIN IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IN HALVES I CAN SCORE IN QUARTERS IF I WANT TO. THREE AND THREE QUARTERS STARS!!!!


Oh, and below is a nice timeline of events that Dani found. Apparently what is in Black and White happens in real time and in colour is reverse. I haven't really looked at this because it just seems hard to read not on paper but I've included for your viewing pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment