Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Movie #4 Nothing But the Truth.

So this one doesn't really qualify because it premiered in 2008 but it looks really good and the person that recommended it has good taste in movies and every movie he has recommended so far I have loved. So we're going for it.

Plus I love Kate Beckinsale.

Interesting opening.

Props to Kate for dealing with 99 bottles of beer.

Freedom of press people. But wait did they just say releasing a CIA agents cover. That I'm not okay with.

Denied!

Just fucking leave. Crazy lady.

I wouldn't feel any safe either though.

That would suck to be front page news.

I wanna know who her source is. Who is worth protecting that much? And yeah he is totally right the government is going to fight tooth and nail for that source.

That was so cute!

I would never open a door in the middle of the night. You look first people!

That was quick to get a trial in place. Is this a trial?

Ouch. Her one tie to normalcy is taken away.

I can see both sides of this. Yeah the people should be alerted that their president did something wrong but a CIA operative's name shouldn't be released like that.

I like this guy. No way would I go to jail for a source. Suck up!
It's like invading Russia in the winter. Thanks, Eric, for explaining that. I was slightly confused.

Oh please there are more base questions before you ask the important questions on polygraphs.

Good luck turning Jerry Springer off for a minute to get the news on.

Yeah, I'd be freakin terrified of jail.
And seeing my family through a glass window talking one a phone would not work for me.

Really? She won't even consider it? Damn.
So what is the big shocker gonna be? Who is her source?

Yeah that chick needs to shut up. I would be so pissed if she was talking to me like that and told me to watch my tone. Ouch. Bring in the kid.

Hope her source wasn't in that notebook.

Yeah no way would I last 7 months in prison.

"well the government doesn't care how you find where Paris ate dinner late night" yeah that was great.

Who the fuck is she? Wow. Did not see that coming, not sure how I didn't.

Damn. That was fucking crazy.

She just got the crap kicked out of her. But now there is good news. Yay! Thank you for pointing out that this is making the 1st amendment irrelevant! Bout time someone said that.
"with great people there is no difference between principle and the person" that was good.

Well that's shitty. I'm hoping he's lying and there is a surprise...there it is! He's letting her go! He should not have told them this. Cause he is stupid and mean. But midnight is good. But she's loosing her kid! Not right!

Seriously? What the fuck? What is this. Yep, I hate him.

I feel bad for that kid. For her. :( "mmkay I'm kinda busy but I'll try" that kid is too cute!

Good tie back to the bus.

Holy fuck mind blown.




So yeah, overall a great movie. I love that I didn't see the ending coming at all. I love movies where I am left speechless at the end.


The price you pay. -Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment